• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

FAO:RO2 Developers - Please Read!

This made me :D

In my opinion this has been the case for many years. Glad the dark side has released its grasp on you. :)

A worthy point! Trouble is with all your friends migrating to each new version of COD, what was I to do?

The first COD I've regretted buying is Black Ops, and I certainly won't be buying MW3. The gameplay videos for this new COD appear to be MW1 with different guns, I think that's absolutely appalling!

We will have to see about BF3, I am likely to be tempted by this one but I will wait for the verdict from others first.

Racked up another few hours on RO2 today, this game is seriously good. Adding 3 new maps every couple of days!? If you were IW you'd charge for that kind of thing :D.

Glad you Dev folks got to read this, at the rate the posts were disappearing I was in fear of it disappearing and never being seen! Good work on the posts guys, Im sure the devs appreciate the support :)

Upvote 0