• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Falidell signing out.....

Falidell

Grizzled Veteran
May 22, 2009
Mesa,Az,USA
hey guys! i'll be honest i've been lazy lol even tho my lovey gal enjoys critiquing my work and watching me program( odd i know ) i havn't done anything sense my last post here on the forums maybe a little bit here and there.... but eh..... anyways the reason for my post now is per'request of a fellow community dev that i release what i have so far on my trigger pack v2 if i recall is still incomplete and prob never will be.......... but it's come a long way from v1. here is the link to what i have.... it's the source code so someone will need to claim and compile it... preferably HaTeMe, Fel(we've had our cases but i think your a very talented DEV ), or Marco you guys kick Arse =)

HERE

questions about what does what or why i did what i did in those scripts e-mail me at [email protected] but please don't make me make a whole document on every little thing in them because most of it is already explained in the scripts and/or is self-explanatory and i simply am much too lazy to type up a 3 page document without indentation and font 8 about it

Rights go to Anyone who will complete it, whitelist it, and release it to the public =)

some other things i never really told anyone while developing the trigger pack... ever wondered how to use the action scripts like Action_FireWeaponAt inside the scriptedtriggers?

place a pawn like maybe a husk....... properties->ai->AiscriptTag

thats where you place the tag of the scripted trigger or an aiscript

an example use

(0)Waitforevent-blah
(1)ACTION_FireWeaponAt
ShootTargetTag - whatever the tag is that you want the husk to fire at
could be a destroyable objective or a specific type of actor lol
(2) goto action - 0

so you've now jsut linked a scripted trigger to a pawn AND have set that pawn to shoot a target after an EVENT occurs

EDIT -
ah speaking of which you guys could add in a variable to the FA_Spawnpoint_StandAlone or even the regular FA_Spawnpoint that could allow the L.D. to set the AiScriptTag of any spawned Critter it spawns.... up to you...

one last thing i've grown bored of Killingfloor so i will no longer be puting any work into it anytime soon..... if i do i prob won't be anouncing it....... it's been nice being part of the community ill cya when i cya

- Falidell

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :IS2:

Last edited: