• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Excessive Inventory!

fwfdf1reman

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Joshua, TX.
Ok, I am starting a separate thread on this since I don't care to look up where I posted this question on another persons thread, but here goes.
I spend a lot of time in KF2 on our 8 servers as Admin. Besides the Steam Workshop and custom content debacle, lets talk about the other game I HAVE to play in KF2! It's called, "Spend an hour every morning clearing out your inventory" game!!

That's right, at least an hour, and that's if Steam Inventory is not glitchy. I used to get 4-5 gold crates to clear in the mornings plus additional weapons skins and various useless clothing and do-dads. Now I am facing 30 to 40 plus Gold crates every frigging morning. Use those only to have to recycle 99% of it and THEN have to go through and use the useless little Gold tokens. THIS.............. plus all the duplicates I have in my inventory.

Why won't you guys just incorporate a TRASH button in there so we can stop this nonsense?!

Now imagine the above post littered with expletives............... that's how ticked off about how you have absolutely turned my off on this game. You have broken more than things in what was once a great game.

I have a strong feeling I am wasting my time here too, so I will just go back to my KF2 game so I can waste it there in my Inventory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: infntnub
Not sure how anyone spends that much time sorting through their inventory - the only time I ever bother scrolling through is to equip things I want to swap out. Recycling isn't worth the time it takes IMO.

That being said, I believe a trash button was requested before. The previously mentioned recycling is probably as close as we'll ever see though I'm guessing.

Upvote 0