• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Dubrava Beta 1

Tried this map by myself and noticed some odd things. #1 being that the machine shop capzone is HUGE, basement, main floor, catwalks and attached buildings. #2 some of the grass around the buildings were invisible walls or something, I couldn't even jump over and on them.

Possible idea is making the KVs optional destroyable objectives to the map?

There may be a bug with the capzone not sure what causes it but the prog bar wont disappear sometimes when you are well away from it the capzone should just be the main building. I already fixed the grass for B2. Unfortunately cannot do that with the KVs because they are factories.

Additionally for Beta 2 I am redesigning the fuel depot it is almost finished I will have it done by this weekend along with the bug fixes so as long as I dont find anything else B2 will be out in short order.

Upvote 0
Saw a few bsp holes in the editor. I will take some shots and post. I don't believe they were visable from gameplay so its just a matter of fixing if it helps performance (but I really don't see a performance issue on this map).

Found your hidden picture. Is that you and your girlfriend/wife?

Well that is good i was worried about performance. post those shots and I will take a look at them. No that is not me that is a TWI guy I think it is Sasquatch it is an egg in the regular game. I thought about doing something like that though i am trying to get a logo poster for Divinehammer and slap that on a building just kind of a way to sign the map I think it would be cool.

Upvote 0
We played your today with 40 people on our server

1. put the german spawn closer to the trench
2. limit the number of russian snipers please
3. the water reflection is not correct
u can see there things, which arent around it
4. u cant shoot the guys in front of the trench, so maybe add a step like the trench in ponyri

i hope u understand all my points:p

greetngs frontschwein

Upvote 0
We played your today with 40 people on our server

1. put the german spawn closer to the trench
2. limit the number of russian snipers please
3. the water reflection is not correct
u can see there things, which arent around it
4. u cant shoot the guys in front of the trench, so maybe add a step like the trench in ponyri

i hope u understand all my points:p

greetngs frontschwein

1. I did this on purpose because i want people to ride together. Hopefully there werent to many runoffs. This allows for taxi drivers plus i believe there is some code in development that will keep runoffs from happening that will make you have a certain number in the HT to get it to run. The idea is that you get everyone to load up and hit all at once and overwhelm the trench the first capzone should be easy enough take.
2. Ha! I know I caught this yesterday and I was like wait a minute.... it will be fixed in beta2 which is almost ready
3. yes I will have to look into that I took those reflections out and they came back not sure what was up with that.
4. you can at certain points there are a few stepups but you are right you cannot shoot right below you but that is what grenades are for. Iwill see what I can do though it was partly by design because if you are a german there is not much to hide behind on that slope as it should be.

2 snipers for the russians on 50 man

Upvote 0