• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map DooM 2: Map 1 Entryway

KillMaster

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 16, 2014
Saskatchewan, Canada
Thread Moved to Final Releases
/\ This is a link /\Click on it.
ztZzxMK.png

This is a complete port of the

Last edited:
This is unbelievable! I've been waiting for months for someone to make a proper doom remake for killing floor 2, and now it's here! You MUST put this on the steam workshop because it's going to get a tonne more visibility for the KF1 veterans! Thank you so much for this map i'm going to try it out immediately

Upvote 0
This is unbelievable! I've been waiting for months for someone to make a proper doom remake for killing floor 2, and now it's here! You MUST put this on the steam workshop because it's going to get a tonne more visibility for the KF1 veterans! Thank you so much for this map i'm going to try it out immediately

You're very welcome :D

And I

Upvote 0
I tested the map and its amazing. This is an amazing recreation, took the original and just made it better visually.

Smaller file size would be great, I think my Doom 2 24/7 server is suffering because its such a big DL.

Also, if you could remove the ( ) from the file name, my server didn't like the Parentheses in the name and would not start the server with doom as the default map. I uploaded the map to the skillz KF2 redirect with the parentheses removed to fix this.

My servers are run on linux through wine so idk if this would be an issue in windows or not.

Thanks again, amazing work!

Upvote 0
I tested the map and its amazing. This is an amazing recreation, took the original and just made it better visually.

Smaller file size would be great, I think my Doom 2 24/7 server is suffering because its such a big DL.

I am aware that the file size is a little on the large side, and I am going to go through and compress the textures as much as possible. However I

Upvote 0