• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Does this game have a manual?

id appreciate a manual too

whats (tf1) , (tf2) in the names by time ?

how long is my hero status working and why did it end ?

how did i become a hero .. reach lvl 80 / class lvl 5 ?

whats the different colours in scorelist , green , lighgreen , white etc ? .. ive been any of them but dont know why

instead of making that singleplayer campagin twi should have made a "manual" : ) .. hunting bots is *a*s*s* and u know that guys :p

i love the game till now and i hope you get all those bugs out soon

Upvote 0
id appreciate a manual too

whats (tf1) , (tf2) in the names by time ?

how long is my hero status working and why did it end ?

how did i become a hero .. reach lvl 80 / class lvl 5 ?

whats the different colours in scorelist , green , lighgreen , white etc ? .. ive been any of them but dont know why

instead of making that singleplayer campagin twi should have made a "manual" : ) .. hunting bots is *a*s*s* and u know that guys :p

i love the game till now and i hope you get all those bugs out soon

I believe the different colors represent squads and leaders. Yellow is the team commander, white is your squad leader...everybody else who is the same color as you is in your squad. I could be wrong though, because I don't have a manual to refer to :\

Upvote 0
Uh, those of us who are newbs not only to RO2 but to FPS and gaming in general need a bit more than the campaign--such as: How do you get into a squad? How do you open your own server? What do the various realism settings mean? And many more. I ordered through Steam--which I am regretting--and all I got was the game, with no instruction on any of that and no in-game buttons/tabs/menus that lead to such information. By the way, can RO2 be played separate from Steam?

Upvote 0