• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
I have to say I'm in love with the new content pack after reading up on it on IGN. Does anyone know exactly when it's coming out though? I'm hoping for maybe a midnight release but I don't know.

If the time has already been posted or if the question has already been asked sorry, but I haven't seen it.

Upvote 0
I don't like the cheesy "Super Skully", but the suit guy looks awesome. The Masterson Clone [?] guy is alright too.

The EOD guy was something I've wanted and suggested before, hand in hand with the demolition perk. I know it's not the most original thing, nor was I the only one who asked for it, but it feels great getting just what you ask for. Kudos on listening to your community, TWI.

If it's $2 like the other skin pack, or even 5$, I'll buy it.
I don't think it would be worth it at $10 unless it had some new voices.
I would consider buying anyways though, just to be supportive of future updates.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol I already knew about this pack before you guys did because my friend knows Alex and when he was talking to Alex he may of said something about a new character pack, he spared no more details, but then again I could of been dreaming idk. (ok well thats a lie tripwire knew about the pack before any of us :p)

Last edited:
Upvote 0