• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

dj scully and backpacks

LolzMan1325

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
I think backpacks on dj scully should be placed/sized like backpacks on any other character, instead of doing this thing where they sit on top of his default backpack (i.e. the cyberpunk boost injector) or are gigantic in order to cover it up (I.E. hans' backpack). he technically has more outfits without a backpack than he does with, so basing all the backpacks around his default outfit makes them look bad on a majority of his outfits, rather than the other way around.

Backpacks incompatible with dj scully because of his default backpack should also be made compatible in the same way, such as the EMS backpack.

I'm assuming it's either one way or the other as it would otherwise be too much work to change every backpack dynamically based on what outfit you're wearing, hence why I say everything should clip with his default backpack but look fine on every other outfit.