• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Did everyone see Britney at the MTV VMAs?

man, it's ok to prefer women that have something to hold onto.
but like without makeup and everything she is just UgLy
brittneyspears.jpg

that use meth in the usa, she had a completely different face when she started.plus, when you see those pics of her gettin out of that car you see it aint pretty down there to. with the big scar and everything...

but i guess somebody had to replace micheal jackson as the "superstar lunatic on duty"

Upvote 0
Never have the option huh? I live in Los Angeles area. If I really wanted I could go hang out in hollywood and mingle with the stars and all that BS scene but I don't care for that fake lifestyle. I've seen a bunch of famous stars all the time in the area. BTW I'm a good looking guy so I'd have no problem with succeding. Not to brag. Also many famous stars are really no different than anyone else, it's the studio wizards and magazine editors, movie directors, make up artists that make them famous. "Big Wigs" could take almost anybody off the street and "make" them famous if they were so inclined. Hollywood is fantasyland where regular people are tranformed into demigods. It's a entertaining illusion but that's all.

Exactly. Too many people forget that.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0