• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Diablo 3 is here!

But he speaks the truth :(

No its just a person with extreme angst against a popular video game and video game developer. No different than the kids you see at high school who shun others for liking a different kind of music or wearing different kinds of clothes.

He doesnt know any other way of handling them than lashing out and insulting them.

Upvote 0
It's game fashism and it's plain rediculous: Hate on everything that's not like you want it to be.

For the record I own and played every Blizzard game since Warcraft 1, EXCEPT for WoW. Simply because I don't like MMORPGs and I don't like it's almost anime-like style either.

But I can see why millions of others love it. It does what it wants to do very well. And you won't see me rediculing and insulting its players.

Upvote 0
nothing against the people who like or play those games...
but I really do have something against those who dont accept any critics against anything that blizzard makes because it just have to be perfect like sent from god or something like that... any more negative comments by me are the fueled result of my encounter with those types, I warned about it a few posts back.

If you like blizzard, fine by me, whatever you like is not my business, just, stop denying the obvious and let me critizise in peace FFS

Upvote 0
nothing against the people who like or play those games...
but I really do have something against those who dont accept any critics against anything that blizzard makes because it just have to be perfect like sent from god or something like that... any more negative comments by me are the fueled result of my encounter with those types, I warned about it a few posts back.

If you like blizzard, fine by me, whatever you like is not my business, just, stop denying the obvious and let me critizise in peace FFS

Well then go wait in line, critics are a dime a dozen. Wait till the game comes out then bash it like a red headed step child, instead of ramming your two cents down everyones throat the moment the game is announced. Just makes you seem like you are starving for attention.

Upvote 0
Wait till the game comes out then bash it like a red headed step child
A video came out. Why can't he bash the video?
The video shows us parts of the game's graphical style (why would they have released it if it didn't?) so why not talk about that? Blizzard didn't just walk down the road and accidentally one of the devs dropped a video. They released it because they wanted to show it to us AND because they wanted us to talk about the darn game.

God forbid someone is critical...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I just make a negative comment in the middle of praises if you cared to look at it, so as far as i know you are the fanboy who want the attention, anything else is your fault for triggering it

Reading through the thread again, most peoples comments were somewhat apprehensive until the comments became more and more negative until someone finally pulled out the bull**** card and your original attitude turned towards 'I might try it' to 'Well f- this game cause this guy has an argument against me' So please spare me the blame game.

A video came out. Why can't he bash the video?
The video shows us parts of the game's graphical style (why would they have released it if it didn't?) so why not talk about that? Blizzard didn't just walk down the road and accidentally one of the devs dropped a video. They released it because they wanted to show it to us AND because they wanted us to talk about the darn game.

God forbid someone is critical...

Yeah it turned from casual comments on the video to an all out bash fest on Blizzard and its products, I dont know about you but I personally think Blizzard is one of the last decent game companies and I dont appreciate people talking down on it.

Upvote 0
do they pay you or something? do blizzard has an special axe enchanted +4 for the best defender?

And are you paid to be that sterotypical hater that thinks its cool to NOT like what others like? I pay Blizzard my money because they put hard work into their products and have done so for the past 15 years. So yeah, im a tool and a mindless 'number' who throws out their cash willingly to anyone who has their hand out and a game to sell.

Seriously, get over your self Fedorov, it will serve you well in the long run.

Upvote 0
I dont know about you but I personally think Blizzard is one of the last decent game companies and I dont appreciate people talking down on it.
Gotta agree here. Even though they released a few sequels and expansion packs it never felt like they were milking a franchise for the heck of it. Their sequels were outstanding games on their own and still true enough to the originals to deserve the name they exploited. Also their expansion packs (I'm talking about Broodwar, Lord of Destruction and Frozen Throne here because I never played WoW or its expansions) were always great deals that added a lot of fine content to the game they belonged to. Apart from that their support for games was pretty good too with frequent patches even for games that could have savely been called "old" at the time they got the patch.

What I don't like is how easily they swayed towards the community in terms of balancing. Builds went from very good to unusable back up to very good over the course of just a few updates in Diablo II and LoD and I heard they do it like that in WoW too. You can't please everybody, but trying to do isn't always the best way either. Beats not listening to the community any day though.

Their WoW business gives them a bit of an air of sell-outs in my eyes. Not that they weren't very successful before too, and I can't even really argue why I think like that - so I won't. Just saying that I don't like them as much as I used to, even if the reason is rather obscure.

Upvote 0