• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Details on the September Update

The Germans ARE wearing greatcoats in the winter maps.

Maybe I have something wrong with my eyes, but in Stallingrad-kessel (yes - it is the white map with lots of SNOW), there are no longcoats...

Another one - Rakowice (yes, a few longcoats are here, but just a few)

Or you mean Barashka? The map, where waffen-ss soldiers wear wehrmacht insignia and camo? Yes, there are finaly longcoats:)

Upvote 0
In Stalingrad they had little to no winter gear. They improvised with what they had (they improvised winter camo too) but everywhere else the Germans not only should have winter gear but snow camo. That is minor though nothing a little skin pack can't fix.
Great job thanks for the update! I am looking forward to playing it

The Gewehr 41 which verison? Mauser or the Walther?:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
loading progress indication

loading progress indication

This is a gonna be a great update but can we add one more thing?... I'd like to see some kinda loading time progress indication on the game loading screen when you join in a game and also the picture of an actual map that is being loaded instead of some random pictures from other maps. With the game taking extra long to load each map I often find myself wondering how long is this loading gonna take and is it even loading or my game froze. All in all, the game is awesom and I love the tank battles.

Upvote 0
Soz, I've been away for too long at the FH2 forums but when I heard there was going to be a new update for RO: O I just couldn't help myself but to pop by and was in real joy to hear the improvements and changes for this new update, you really have listened out to the community and it shows you guys can still work miracles and I just don't really know how to thank you guys ever ssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SIMPLY THE GOD OF UPDATES AND PUT ALL THE OTHERS TO SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I EVEN SWEAR IT ON MY GF's LIFE IF I EVER HAD ONE :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And finally regarding the pickup functionality, any time you go to pick something up, when you are looking at it you get a message that says "Pick up Item X". And you also have to look straight at it. So for example if you are trying to open a door, the only way you could accidentally swap your weapon is if you are looking down at the weapon, you have a message in your face saying "Pick Up Item X". The same thing goes for picking up grenades or weapons. Since there isn't 15 mags of ammo laying on the ground for every dead person any more, it is much easier to find and pick up what you want.

That could cause a problem for me. Its pretty cool that there wasnt 9 mags lieing on the ground but now having big letters in your face saying pick up item ___ could become very annoying.

Upvote 0