• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

@ Malcolm...sometime this year is all we are saying for now it all depends on how smoothly things go. We just got through a massive uphill struggle in getting a few things in game and hopefully we can learn from that however a few key team members will be away for sometime over the summer period that may hamper development but dont worry we'll keep you posted.

@MightyRamms we can always use help why not signed up over on our forums and post in the applications section.

btw for all those keeping track of my travels im not in Geelong Australia.

Thanks mate i appreciate the hads up.

Upvote 0
Ok guys just in Another weekly update here :p Say hello to the fearsome of the All aka tank destroyer: Jagdtiger :eek: comments or crits please feel free to drop by our site :) enjoy and stay tuned for the next weekly update.

jagdtigermediafinalpagedv3.jpg

Upvote 0
yeah working on doing PR releases on holiday lol :rolleyes: nah it was fun doing these and congrats to cap obv on another peice of awesome work...on a similar vein though to Harv and the other MN guys if u need ne psds from me or want me to do v little projects i probs can also get in contact with me on msn sometime!

right off the comp for 5 days tomoz oz is cold

Upvote 0
:eek: Nice Jagdtiger ! But I didn't think they where used in Normandy, 1944 where they? They where a late war tank I thought.
yes they are a late war tank they turn up in the bulge and the [SIZE=-1]Remagen bridge;) and some other battles, and you better not get in its way when it fires. or you will fit inside a tea cup :D:D
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yow! I am imagining a dozen Shermans trying to take it down now. Jaggy better have some good inf support.
yes some M10s with 90mm gun attack both flanks at the same time the jagdtiger has the same reload time as a JS2, but if you support it and it has a good crew it will show you what hell looks like ;) very hot as your tank burns:p

Upvote 0