• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darkest Hour dead

Duchstein

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2013
well the mod is now officially dead, checking everyday and seeing nobody on any servers and not even on the 29th servers so having said that, RIP DH. was a good mod and had its run but now it looks like its dead and im getting ticked off.

I was told they moved on to I44 but to me I44 is crap.

I can only hope tripwire has a solution to the DH mod because I hate seeing it dead.

Last edited:
well the mod is now officially dead, checking everyday and seeing nobody on any servers and not even on the 29th servers so having said that, RIP DH. was a good mod and had its run but now it looks like its dead and im getting ticked off.

I can only hope tripwire has a solution to the DH mod because I hate seeing it dead.

Where are you looking?

The 29th Battalion server is usually 40-50 people most days. The Good Guys server has picked up recently too.

Darkest Hour is as busy as any time in the post-RO2 era.

Upvote 0
Good bye and who gives a crap

Good bye and who gives a crap

too many aholes played this game.

Upvote 0