• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Current Custom Map List

Mike_Nomad

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 15, 2006
Florida, USA
www.raidersmerciless.com
rgn_27.png
's goal is to support both Tripwire and the Users. We are going to do everything possible to help Tripwire and the Red Orchestra Series continue be a robust success.

Red Orchestra OSTFRONT 41-45

Custom Map List
  1. RO-181_Arad
  2. RO-Aasniper_B2
  3. RO-Abbey_B1a
  4. RO-Alte_Ziegelei B6.6
  5. RO-Ambush OST
  6. RO-Arad_Night
  7. RO-Arad-Realism
  8. RO-Arad-SH
  9. RO-Barashka_Realism
  10. RO-Basovka TANK
  11. RO-BeachAssault_II RC
  12. RO-Berezina
  13. RO-Bialystok
  14. RO-BlackDayJuly
  15. RO-Blitzkrieg_B1
  16. RO-B

Last edited:
Reactions: OneShot
Elton said:
RO initiates please note custom maps will automatically download to your PC when you connect to a server supporting them (shouldn't take to long on a low ping server)

Very true, if you know how to convert the maps from the cache folder to the map folder and..... you are willing to wait and hang around on a server waiting for the rotation to present the map you need.

If you have time to spend great.... if not then the wait for the automatic download is extremely prohibitive.

In any case, all good things come to those who wait. :)

Upvote 0
I think we do need to have someone and maybe Mike is just the person who will keep us all upto date with the current status of maps by simply posting a map list like this.

I.E.
At what beta stage are they and what ones are now final etc.

I for one have completely lost track at which stage some maps are now in.
They are being released thick and fast these days.

Well done Mike for the current update.
I hope this gets pinned :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ButchCassidy said:
I think we do need to have someone and maybe Mike is just the person who will keep us all up to date with the current status of maps by simply posting a map list like this.

I.E.
At what beta stage are they and what ones are now final etc.

I for one have completely lost track at which stage some maps are now in.
They are being released thick and fast these days.

Well done Mike for the current update.
I hope this gets pinned :)

Butch, I too hope the map list gets pinned ...apparently, the mod for this area is not interested or, hasn't noticed its being there. :confused:

Not a big deal...though.. We have the same list at our site. I do however, thank those who have offered encouragement and shown appreciation for the efforts taken thus far.

Upvote 0
gunho said:
Mike, if you have some time, it would be great for you to link the maps to its post on the forums..

I've given that considerable thought. I find that might become a monumental job, time consumption wise. Anyone can do a search quickly here. This forum has an efficient fast search routine. If you have a convincing reason for linking each map entry and then re-linking with each map's update, please offer it.

Upvote 0
I would like to mention the following 'convention' to keep project information organized for the community. One thread for each of the following stages:

[Preview] this thread contains background information, discussion and screenshots of 'in-progress' work to tease the community and build interest in the map as well as gain some early input from the community.

[Beta X Release] this thread is INDIVIDUAL to each Beta stage, 1,2,3 etc. This thread should announce DL locations etc, be accompanied by some background on the 'battle' depicted and could/should have more 'finished' teaser images included that are trimmed better than regular screenshots. It is an advertisement, make it look good! This also includes a 'readme' file and subsequent releases include change logs.

[Final Release] this thread comes ONLY after a suggested minimum two beta releases. This thread should include your background, screens/images, and cummulative 'readme' file with all change logs updated. But please make sure it is as solid as possible, no one likes to look forward to v1.1 because of small errors that really aren't.

Upvote 0