• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Considering Purchase

Is the community very active?

Yes. Theres even new weapons and other stuff being worked on in the modding forums.

Is the game difficult to enjoy as a new player in the midst of established players?

No, if you choose the right difficulty. Id start from normal.

Normal would be for levels 0-3, Hard for 3-6 and suicidal 5-6.

Is the additional content required to remain competitive?

No, theres only 2 DLC packs and both of them contain ONLY new skins/models, which also EVERYONE can see wether you have it or not. If you want to use them, you buy them, but its not necessary at all.

Upvote 0
I personally only have one hate.

People who use the M14, and the M14.

If you can actually use the M14 as it was probably intended then it's fine by me.

Oh, i have two.

People who use crossperk weapons. This excludes Medic and Berserker because of obvious reasons.

If you're a new player, simply state you're new and you need help/money.

If you learn how to play even the slighest, and learn that low level perks are a burden or a death sentence on higher difficulties, and you find the server filter then everything will be ok.

Upvote 0
I personally only have one hate.

People who use the M14, and the M14.

If you can actually use the M14 as it was probably intended then it's fine by me.

Oh, i have two.

People who use crossperk weapons. This excludes Medic and Berserker because of obvious reasons.

Three, i have three hates, sorry i'll come in again...

Seriously your post is almost the Spanish Inquisition sketch :p

Upvote 0
Three, i have three hates, sorry i'll come in again...

Seriously your post is almost the Spanish Inquisition sketch :p

Noone would expect the Spanish Inquisition !

Also yes this game is pretty great. TWI keeps on updating it and we already got very much free NEW content and even more announced. Plus they seem to listen to the community when it comes to balancing (I dont know if it was because of that poll but after it was there the Farming Mutators like Bloated and so on just got removed from the whitelist).

Upvote 0