• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Complaints

Actually if you can't even play the game because of constant crashes you have every right to post and complain here. This sort of thing is far more important than anything else at the moment.

The mind boggles when people start saying that CTD's aren't as important to fix compared to gameplay issues.

If you've paid your money and the game doesn't work then post away. If you don't like those posts don't read them. It's like people moaning about a TV programme when they can just turn over.

The posts people should be moaning about are the ones with people saying "it's only running at 60FPS"...jesus get over it...anything over 25fps is smooth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i never played ostfront
i bought this game because it looked amazing.
i also bought this game while everyone i knew told me to wait.
i got it to help report bugs and such. help get bugs noticed and such.
i really dont have much to do untill RO2 gets fixed
i dont complain on the forums because i know it will do nothing.
sometimes ill growl jokingly "tripwiiiiire!"
but i know within a couple weeks it should be good to go.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I used to love these forums, now they're completely tarred with complaint after complaint...

Just enjoy the game people. Trust in TWI to fix the issues...This constant melodrama is becoming very boring.

Don't worry sir it will die down in a month or so, once the trolls and ragequit guys have left and the game is all patched up it will calm down. I just hope we see less brick counting threads even with all the bs threads ive seen in the last few weeks I was actually shocked to see one about that.

Upvote 0
I used to love these forums, now they're completely tarred with complaint after complaint...

Just enjoy the game people. Trust in TWI to fix the issues...This constant melodrama is becoming very boring.
DirtyRat, I guess I would have to be partially to blame. ;) Because when this:
The people who complain about the game while playing the game is more annoying. Almost every server that I play in is going to have some mentioning about the game being bugged.
starts happening on the server, I implore them to air their complaints on the forums and not on the server. After a couple of requests, I just kick the whiney arses. :mad: Don't clutter up the ingame chat with useless drivel and whining crap that everyone has already heard 100 times.......:rolleyes: Get a life and do something constructive with it.....:cool:

Upvote 0
If I had known that RO2 would be so an based arcade game, definitely I would not have purchased it.
The marketing campaign was misleading about the game gameplay.
I undertood and thought it was an accurate sequel of RO HOS ,not a game like cod...

This is a main complaint that i'm imputing to Tripwire!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is the Civ V launch all over again. The same complaints, cursing the devs for being greedy and the conclusion that all we ever wanted was the predecessor with better graphics.

I was guilty of whinning cause the game didnt work....updated my graphics driver based on there recomendation and bang it worked. (and i thought i had fairly recent drivers too)

Most people just dont do the basic stuff first.... it is like when someone hasnt got the an item plugged into the socket and there flipping out trying to work out why it isnt working.

Thats not to say there is not bugs... im just skeptical about peoples expectations on there hardware and how well there system is kept and runs.

Game certainly needs some work and he last patch for me made it very stable. I also decided to overclock my processor on my e8400 to 3.6ghz from 3ghz and it made a huge diffrence...and i overclocked my GFX9800 alot and now i am finely getting 40fps solid at medium grapic settings.

Upvote 0