• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Company of heroes

Welt said:
It's a pain in the ass when your infantry cant assault occupied buildings. Riflemen just try to kill the Mg42 gunner by shooting at him with great results...

And that when your M10 tank destroyer cant knock a Tiger out from behind at point blank range.
Yea, few of the things in the game turn me off, but it is still fun.
I can't wait for ToW!

Upvote 0
Well I had like 15 of them all across the map backing eachother up with about 20 mg42 bunkers thrown in for good measure :eek: Whats really cool is getting to move the camera to set up sight lines! 3 of those things can take out a building real quick too.

Someone will develop a fast flak rush tactic for this game.

Upvote 0
Kurt Naake said:
I prefer the Howitzer of the allies.

5 or 6 of these babies can load out massive damage, if you play against me keep your tanks moving :D

The key is to let the axis rush with their tanks but keep them a little while in crossfire and let the arty do the rest.
Get them about a quarter or halfway to the other side of the map. They'll be within range to shell the enemy HQ. From there, take out ANY forward HQs they have before they can build some Engineers and get back into supply.

Also, you can issue individual orders and still keep the entire group selected. Very handy to just group all of your arty into a Control key group and then give them individual targets once they recharge.

Upvote 0
I'm gonna get the game as soon as it gets released, haven't played it yet.:( I loved DoW so if Relic made this game like Dow but better then I'll love it. Btw some of the developers that were orignally going to make this game were sent to develop the expansion for DoW other wise most of the ppl making this game were the ones that made DoW. About FoW vs CoH, apples and oranges.

Upvote 0
To be honest i just watched a trailer for it and think Faces of War is far superior, the allied soldiers in COH look like they have been pumped to the maz with steriods and what not and just ran around killing ther axis without any problems, ive tried the FOW demo and think that game is awesome ecspecially with the german playable mod for the demo, it seemed easy at first but there is a way to make it harder.

Upvote 0