• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Communitues in RO/DH

[fll.fi] Tuomainen

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Finland
discord.gg
Hey all, good old Zookawarrior stopping by this side of the forum world too :p Some might recognize the name from DH...

Anyways, I think one of the things that keeps games alive is the communities. At least for me personally guess I wouldn't be playing DH if I didn't have something I belong to. At least I want something more from the game than the game itself: the community of the game.

RO communities Steam search
DH communities Steam sreach

I highly recommend supporting representive game groups at least and I've noticed also the rising popularity of nationality communities, plenty can be found around RO and DH. Heck, if your nationality lacks a group in DH, create one ;)

I created this DHFinland couple months ago. Now standing up almost at 200 more or less active players. Increasing member number as well as upcoming DH update got me also creating forums for this community I so much love.

Darkest Hour Finland Forums

p.s. if you look at Schneller's post @ DH forums, he mentions about "May release" :D

Good day!

Reactions: Stormer