• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Commando and Zerker (current) weapon stats [COMPLETE]

kliziflip15

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
Since I have nothing better to do and am going through videos of gameplay all the time, i decided to compile this list of stats. I am an avid commando player (been using bullpup in KF1 from that day 1 of release, as someone who loves automatic weaponry)...

...so I wanted to get a list of AR stats...but then figured to also do berserker, took me a bit to find AR15 stats, but got them

NOTE: The stats are subject to change at any time)

Weapon (Price €): damage, RoF, accuracy, ammo count

AR15 (200): 20, 500, 50, 20/220 (3-round burst + semi-auto)
SA80 (500): 25, 660, 58, 30/360 (fullauto + semi-auto)
AK12 (800): 35, 600, 58, 30/270 (fullauto + 3-round burst)
SCAR (1100): 50, 625, 71, 20/280 (fullauto + semi-auto)

shovel (200): 34, 60, 71
pulverizer (500?): 78, 60, 2, 5/30
nailgun (800): 25, 150, 2, 42/336 (also has 2 penetration value)
eviscerator (1100): 144, 63, 25, 5/20 (also has 4 penetration value)

9mm pistol: 15, 342, 33, 15/225 (semi-auto)
lawn mower blade: 15, 60 (zerker meelee weapon, commando knife likely the same)

Enjoy

Last edited:
Wow, shovel looks terrible

I am pretty sure i didnt see it wrong xD...

but the stats on shovel could be somewhat irrelevant since it does have an alternate attack that likely does more damage while other weapons require ammo on secondary attacks

also nailgun stats should be taken with a grain of salt, I just dont see it doing 25 damage (thats likely full damage of the nail or whole spread)...though it could make sense if penetration actually means it goes through 2 enemies...but still seems awfull weak for tier3 weapon...

so I wouldnt care tzoo much about those stats, the ones that make sense (in relation to each other) are all the commando weapons, the pistol and possibly knife

then again 34 damage doesnt seem all that bad for a t1 weapon...thats equal to ak12 bullet and could be decent for wave one with fast swings (compared to AR15s 20 dmg with 20 shots per reload) it doesnt seem that bad...though definately not something great...will have to try them though

Upvote 0
Thank you for the witty response.

407332.jpg

Upvote 0
Doesn't the AK-12 also have semi-auto though? I'm pretty sure I saw that as well in the video.

nope...its the only commando gun that cant do it...

then again I find these single shot modes stupid as you can just tap M1 once to get same effect without hindering your ability to go fullauto...to each its own I guess but having 2 dmg perks based on firemode is kinda waste of space IMO

Upvote 0
[url]https://youtu.be/4prIMTtR8-M?t=1637[/URL] , watch this video, it's the full match at 27:17. You can see that when you buy the evisceretor you buy the fuel also. I think it is for a secondary attack, right?

I didnt see the fuel listed anywhere in trader menu...but yes it is for secondary attack as it does show in bottom and quickly goes down when oyu use secondary attack (meelee attack) with it

I may have to check again

Upvote 0
Still a bit bummed support got so little of the spotlight in the videos. Probably because AA-12 still blows mando weapons away and it would make it look like ez-mode. :D

I am kind of worried in how support will be implemented....since the boomstick is already tier 2 so once you get that you already get huge burst from boomstick followed by constant fire of m500, we also do know of combat shotgun that likely completely replaces m500 and aa12 likely completely replaces boomstick....

its safe to assume these guns wont have the power they did in KF1

Upvote 0