• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Coming Soon :: The Shiver

T If there is only one or two they will try to retreat and seek out more members of their kind before they attack.

that sounds cool, until they get stuck as the last zed and run away forever and you have to run away from the trader you spent the last frantic moments getting to in order to finish the wave. I could just see that causing grief. A solid idea tho.

Upvote 0
that sounds cool, until they get stuck as the last zed and run away forever and you have to run away from the trader you spent the last frantic moments getting to in order to finish the wave. I could just see that causing grief. A solid idea tho.

Could simply make it so it checks a radius around it(Could be whole map if you wanted to) and if nothing returns it will just attack player. Or make it so there is a certain percentage of it trying to regroup. Nothing is really impossible to do, you just need to know how to code it:D(In which I don't but I'm sure others do!).

Upvote 0
shiver.jpg

as seen on our WPC modded server 4//5// and 6. Its in Beta, and were currently working
on an unique ability for the Shiver. THIS IS JUST A BETA

Join the server and have a look.

WPC 4 : 81.109.185.185:7707
WPC 5 : 207.237.128.110:7713
WPC 6 : 69.114.6.54:7713

(yes its allot of downloads, and yes we dont care lol...and apparently allot of other folk dont care either)

Reactions: timur
Upvote 0
When I was connecting to the server (downloading the TONS of files) I received an error message saying: "Failed Launching URL Package 'moss12Mut' version mismatch"

WHY??? I downloaded the Moss12 a few weeks ago, is the server disagreeing with my version?

----ALSO--- Whoever the moderator is that screens these posts: Sop being lazy and let my posts show! I'm waiting weeks for other posts to show on other topics still! :(

Upvote 0
When I was connecting to the server (downloading the TONS of files) I received an error message saying: "Failed Launching URL Package 'moss12Mut' version mismatch"

WHY??? I downloaded the Moss12 a few weeks ago, is the server disagreeing with my version?

----ALSO--- Whoever the moderator is that screens these posts: Sop being lazy and let my posts show! I'm waiting weeks for other posts to show on other topics still! :(

Just temporarely move the MutMoss12.u and MutMoss12.ucl from you system folder if you have this installed. If you dont have this installed, exit the game and enter back in and reconnect. It should work after this. Ill post the modded version of the Moss12 if it gives you anymore problems.

And yes our servers are severely modded. And we choose it to be that way...cous...well....its fun lol.

The Doom monsters take a while to download I guess, but I wouldnt play the game anymore without them. So much fun!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just since I'm not sure how many people will read the video description (since it's an embedded video) I'd like to point out that what that video shows is modified AI behaviour where specimens aren't 'omniscient' when searching for you, they have to either hear you or see you in order to start chasing you.

Interesting behavior... the hearing thing must have been interesting to code. I like that though, unless it leads to them being stuck in a room without direction :/

Upvote 0
Just since I'm not sure how many people will read the video description (since it's an embedded video) I'd like to point out that what that video shows is modified AI behaviour where specimens aren't 'omniscient' when searching for you, they have to either hear you or see you in order to start chasing you.

Just curious. Did you use custom code for this or did you just adjust the hearing and sight properties in specimens? I think you should extend this to all specimens, it would make a great mutator.

Upvote 0