• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Come test drive a new combined arms map this evening at 7:00pm EDT

Catalavos

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Baltimore, MD
That's right folks! Be the first kid on your block to play my map, Little Saturn! Set in the winter of '42-'43 this liberal take on the ROOST favorite, Arad, features combined arms play that emphasizes cooperation between tanks and motorized infantry! Explore wide-open steppe, rural villages and gritty urban combat brought together in one fairly big, snowy map!
Interested? Contact me via PM for server info. Hope to see you at the front! The action starts at approximately 7:00 EDT (GMT -5)!

That's right folks! Be the first kid on your block to play my map, Little Saturn! Set in the winter of '42-'43 this liberal take on the ROOST favorite, Arad, features combined arms play that emphasizes cooperation between tanks and motorized infantry! Explore wide-open steppe, rural villages and gritty urban combat brought together in one fairly big, snowy map!
Interested? Contact me via PM for server info. Hope to see you at the front! The action starts at approximately 7:00 EDT (GMT -5)!

Damn, had to work. How did it go??

Upvote 0