• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Colin McRae DiRT 2 half price on steam

Bought it played it. Best driving game I have played and one of the rare ones that makes me want to play it again.

Doesn't have some strange slowdowns like Grid had for example and has better graphics too. Only thing I don't like is the shortage of different races. You will be driving the same maps a few times, which is a big disappointment.

But what is it with these new racing games that it takes 5-10 minutes to actually get to race? When did this happen? What happened to those games where you just choce the race and a car and was done with it. Here you have to blast through completely uninteresting information and useless hints before you even see a car. I hardly need some lecture on how to buy the cars or chooce the races ect. Hate this, you spent more time on menus/loading than actually driving the race and have to go through the same animated motion each time you finish race.

Upvote 0