• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Code Dead achievement failing to trigger

pie1055

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Bedlam
Unlocking this achievement appears to be bugged. The description for it currently reads, "Complete DieSector wave 25 on Endless Suicidal difficulty".

I've played DieSector on the endless game mode on suicidal difficulty in solo mode once from wave 1-26 and a second time from wave 1-31 with an open internet connection the entire game and the achievement failed to trigger both times. I would continue my attempts or switch to working on the Fatal Exception achievement(same thing, Hell on Earth difficulty) but as each attempt takes around a full hour to complete I don't have all the time in the world to run a bunch of tests myself.

Both of the attempts were made within the last 3-4 days on KF2v1071 as an un-prestiged level 25 Berserker running a Katana and Eviscerator, if that makes any difference.

I did the same yesterday and a while ago but on hell on earth, I did it with 3 friends and we manage to get up to wave 33, and a couple of minutes ago I managed to get up to wave 37 alone, it's quite disappointing that the amount of time and effort we've put on this was for nothing.

Upvote 0