• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Clarification please.

The problem arises if players randomly spawn into a tank and start doing their own thing (driving off for instance).

When you choose to be a tank cmdr you have the option to lock the tank and prevent randoms from getting in.

I'm intending to play one-life gamemodes though, so I'm not sure what happens to a killed tanker when he respawns

Last edited:
Upvote 0
not much of a tanker + have TOTAL faith in twi..still, these are my 2 cents:

if i'm lucky enough to kill a crew member (especially with an AT rifle) i've done a good job of somewhat crippling that tank..then, a few seconds later, spawn a new crew member? uhm.. there has to be a better way imo

i may be, and probably am wrong...as i said, just my 2 cents

Upvote 0
I did try to respond to his question but I randomly get a message saying my post will be put up after a mod has reviewed it. A forum glitch or something I guess.

Sorry man, what i mean was, why cant people just answer the question of the topic, people make threads asking questions and they never get answered, thats often why we have 20 of the same thread cause people just change the subject or try and redirect you elsewhere, i wish people simply answered the main question of the thread or didnt post at all, whats the point cruising the forums wasting peoples time...

Upvote 0