• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cheater report

ABanana

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 5, 2024
Hello I would like to report a cheater that constantly changes their name so they can't be tracked down. Today at somewhere around 11 am EET there has been a 100 echelon Octo and I was playing Cav at the time so I traced them but I couldn't use my drone on them for some reason. I then shot them but when I investigated again they were 90 meters away from me and he used W2 on me later even though I was doing nothing suspicious. This happened before as well but with a different name but the skin(flapjack) icon(trashcan) title(newbiew) icon and weapon were the same. I did report them and now they have used two other characters since then being Sasori with the accidental cosplay skin and a default Ace. I did happen to spectate them once they were Sasori before I saw them as Octo. I have attached videos where I met them in matches. Unfortunately I didn't record the Octo matches but I hope this is enough