• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Changes to the next beta are coming, give us your input!

Voted! long live the tyranny of the majority!:D or are forum users the minority.. I dont know any more...

Its hard to tell at this point exactly who is still around to make a vote

It would be good to get at least a version 1.0 of classic out and then get more feedback once the RO1 playerbase has come back. Then keep working on it and listening to new feedback. As it is now we might just be sampling mostly RO2 players wishes, with them assuming classic mode might be the only populated servers so they want it as close to ro2 as possible.

It will suck if the new mode isn't quite what people were expecting when they come back for the real release. The polls should be used as indicators of what voters think, but should probably be taken with a pinch of salt until we got the playerbase back on track

I'm mostly just a bit worried we will lose the good stuff that was put into classic already

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Unfortunately, I have been overrun by endless requests at work, so that I am unable to put much time into RO 2 at the moment. I have only had the chance to test the beta once this week, for 85 minutes. It's a huge improvement already.

It is very unlikely that in the next 2 weeks I can test further, but generally spoken, the current beta is already turning out greatly. I hope this will keep up and if I have the time, I will test further.

Upvote 0
. . . It would be good to get at least a version 1.0 of classic out and then get more feedback once the RO1 playerbase has come back. Then keep working on it and listening to new feedback. As it is now we might just be sampling mostly RO2 players wishes, with them assuming classic mode might be the only populated servers so they want it as close to ro2 as possible.

I agree. Lots of people are waiting for the Classic to come to the main game and not the beta. I get many peoples point that this means they shouldn't have the right to complain because they didn't contribute to the beta, but really is that going to stop them.

Upvote 0
I have been both a little too ill and a little too busy to participate in the Beta also. I acknowledge that there are still some unresolved bugs in this game, but it is still No1 in my book.:)

I would imagine that TWI are working methodically through the still present issues on a priority basis? Although I do wish that the constant issue's with Updates breaking my MultiWebAdmin go away.:(

I may see if I can get in soon and participate in the Beta. Although I am also looking at participating in the Rising Storm Beta as well. Especially since one of the Rising Storm Test Servers is sitting right next to mine.:D

Upvote 0