• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Catfish level Missing

After doing some testing trying to find out the exact values of nutrients that each fish gives when you eat them, I noticed something interesting about the catfish.
There is a level of Catfish that is incorrectly displayed. Two things led me to this discovery:

1, all non-predator fish types have 3 different levels, the grouper has Lvl 1,2&6 variants, same with the parrotfish. king mackerels have lvl3,5&7 variants, etc. all except Catfish which only have the Lvl 1&3 variants

2, Level 1 catfish can give different values of nutrients, eating a level 1 catfish can give you either 30 fat or 40 fat.

Looking at the other fish for example again, the number of nutrients you get from each level of fish scales linearly respective to the type of fish. the grouper gives 20,30&40 (+10) at each level. and the mahi-mahi gives 50,75&100(+25). following that structure I assume, there is supposed to be another level of catfish to complete the 30,40,&50 for the catfish.

With all that said the other level of catfish is in the game, it's just displaying incorrectly as level 1. it's a very minor bug but I thought I might as wellbeing it up