• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cannot beat Orca Apex Predator

KamiKazeRockets

Aug 31, 2011
I am totally stuck with the game since I cannot beat apex orca. I am already at level 30, a mega shark state, so seems like no more leveling up. Any good tip or build to beat this boss?
Also, are there any chance we get easy or casual difficulty to this game? I like the game but I suck at it. With no more leveling but enemy getting only stronger, I do not think I can beat this game...

Why cheapen the game by overpowering your shark? The game already has its balance issues, I played the last half of the game with all abilities and evolutions DISABLED. This gave me a good perception to learn what I needed to with enemies and how they function. It also let me see what enemy does what more clearly and I realized how each animals isn't reskinned but behaves very differently.

Did you guys notice that the Orca slows in the last quarter of the fight? It literally gets tired and cowars to rest a bit, after a small rest, it desperately tries harder to kill the player shark, one last time.

Here is my video:

I recommend everyone playing the game without the evolutions first time around, save the evolutions for your next 2 or 3 playthroughs. I used the Tiger skin just because I enjoy looking at it, and yea, it does look better than the evolutions :)

Upvote 0