• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Can not enter the battle

Fedd

Feb 19, 2010
Hi! I have the following problem.

I enter the Internet lobby, choose the side and ammo and then enter the game. But when I enter it I can not do anything as there's no my personage. There's a timer in the upper left corner telling my how much time do I have to wait untill respawn. But after it nothing happens, I waited really long enough. This happens all the time. I can not play.

? a firewall issue either router or on your PC, when I first started using steam I was playing "half life". The initial trailer would run ( a scene on a train) then just as the game was about to kick off my PC would freeze.
I never actually resolved the issue however I got rid of my graphics card as the only suggestion I got was the drivers may be a problem. Back then it was a ATI 9800pro 128Mb AGP card and switched to an ATI 9600 256Mb AGP card. Worked perfectly after that.(now got a ATI 4870)

So I would suggest you update your drivers if you hav'nt already and consider borrowing a video card some combinations of systems and software seem to cause a problem. Also try running the game with minnimum resolution and all the "eye candy" switched off.

Upvote 0
I have the same problem. I enter a server, select my role, and when I spawn it's fine for 5 or 10 seconds, then it's like my connection timed out.

It's not my ping to the server since I'm entering servers that give me less than 100 ping... and the connection to the server happens quite fast, it's just some weird error...

I'm using windows 7 32bit; ATI 4890; intel quad core processor; 3gb RAM.

Anyone help?

Thanks

Upvote 0