• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Can I pre-order play beta and cancel if I dont like it?

You're kidding right? You think no demo, and charging people money to Beta Test is a sound and reasonable business practice?
This kind of attitude really annoys the hell out of me. Nobody is forcing you to pay to play the beta. You can and could have just ordered the regular edition and not gotten any bonuses. The DDE comes with far more than just the beta access in case you were unaware. The beta access is a bonus alongside the other content in the DDE.

So don't go crying about how any of this is or isn't a "sound and reasonable business practice." You knew exactly what you were getting when you had placed your order. That's your right to get your money refunded, but don't go making false cries like this again.

Reactions: Hoak and Mr_Cossack
Upvote 0
Do you need me to explain the question, or what a question is?

What 'attitude' is it exactly that you're talking about (besides your own that is)? I'm sorry this is such an emotional event for you, but you obviously need help, and of the kind you won't find here...

Nobody, but you suggested anyone was 'forcing' anyone to pay for, or play anything... Prehaps if you were to make more of an effort to understand what your over-reacting to, with a little applied introspection on your sophmoric tantrums -- could lead a guided effort in self-improvement that might improve your life substantially...

How is this even remotely germane? Do you actually think anyone that cancels their order keeps the magic COD weapon bonuses?

Crying? It was a question, and a valid one... You really need some vocablulary help there don't ya Pumpkin...

How would anyone 'know' exactly what they were getting when they placed their order? Do you, even know the meaning of the word 'know'? Here, let me help you...

False Cries? What exactly is a 'false cry'? I sense, you, like many this game is apparently targeted to, would benefit more from time spent on remedial reading and improving your mental health then playing historical games where you don't even understand the context (of games in your life or the game's setting)...

Get well soon!

:rolleyes:

Don't buy the game.

Upvote 0