• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Campaign achievements wont unlock

Don Draper

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Melbourne Australia
The Campaign achievements can not be unlocked since the separation of the single player.

Will this be fixed?

I completeled them originally, but 4 of the german ones didnt unlock...(i tried about 5 times, supposbly the 7th mission was bugged or something, and even if you finished it, it didnt recognise it with the acheivments. (those german missions took me a while too, they are not easy with the AI on Hero grade)

Be real nice to be able to complete them.

these have been a problem since the game came out. not just since RS.

I realise this because i had the game in beta. I completed alot of the single player achievements in the first couple of weeks, then got wiped because of the patch.

I then completed all the campaign in single player after patch on Hero.

The only ones that didnt register where german mission 6, 7 and 8 and these are it below.

I replayed those missions so many times... but never worked and brang it up on the forums back then too, with no explanation why it is not registering.

I thought they would have fixed it eventually.

Instead they separated it from the game and now it looks impossible to do it.

German Commander
Complete the German Campaign on any difficulty

German Campaign 6
Beat German Campaign Chapter 6

German Campaign 7
Beat German Campaign Chapter 7

German Campaign 8
Beat German Campaign Chapter 8

Recruit
Complete the full campaign on recruit or above

Soldier
Complete the full campaign on soldier or above

Veteran
Complete the full campaign on veteran or above

Hero
Complete the full campaign on hero

Can you please fix this, you cant have achievement's that can not be completed.

Upvote 0
i'm missing soldier, veteran and hero on rs/ro2 multiplayer. in the last two weeks I've gotten 10 of the 29 achievements in single player, but they are random. so it's borked.
gonna have to look into playing the missions on multiplayer again. I didn't even think we could.
well, it seems we can try the missions on multi, but they're broken worse than sp. I just get stuck on the german commander mission. no matter how many times I do it, it won't let me on to mission 6.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I just wanted to bump this, because i feel they will probably be bringing out a big patch in the next 4 weeks or so...im guessing with the map contest etc..

It would be nice to have this FIXED in the patch if possible, if it is not possible and never going to be fixed, could you please have the good grace to just let me know here, that is all i ask, then i can move on in life with out this in my head, are they going to fix? are they not?

Upvote 0
+1. I also managed to complete all the SP campaigns and got the achievements (not on Hero, I might add) before losing them all and now they're impossible to get no matter how many times I try the campaign.

Either remove the achievements if they are now impossible to achieve or just fix it; it's not good for your reputation as programmers to leave such an obvious flaw unfixed for so long.

Upvote 0