• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console C4 bug. Boss fight

zombie_lockdown

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 24, 2017
Go to the trader and max out C4, leave the trader and put down all your C4 nearby. Go back into the trader and buy C4 again, leave, place C4 again, keep repeating until the C4 starts exploding when you put it down.

Spam the L2 when the boss is near and watch him die in like 2 seconds

also when you get to the boss cutscene. Hold triangle and select weapons. It bugs the cutscene out

TW please!!

this is a major issue

I have completed most of the maps now in super fast times, using C4 only (I must of gotten a speed run record lol)
you can stockpile them on the map in the early rounds using the ammo crates, saving a lot of dosh for the later rounds.
When you have the dosh, you can fly through the rounds and kill the boss easy.

Demolitionist is OP as it is with its 7 C4s, but having 21+ on the floor and 7 more on me takes the piss

below is less important but should still be looked at

doing different combos on the cutscene seems to cause different camera bugs, like the camera can be under the map or I can rotate the camera for example. I need to test it more but I think holding triangle and pressing d pad right, left then releasing triangle should give you a close up on the bosses foot lol

Upvote 0