• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Box art

well, hate is a tainted word......do i hate Steam? No. do i find that Steam does some really, REALLY stupid stuff sometimes? hells yeah i do :p

i use Steam because yes it has done a lot of great things for PC gaming and it provides a lot of features that make gaming more enjoyable for me......of course i also choose to make fun of it for all the stupid drawbacks that come with it. like random/retarded updates for example.

consider it a "love-hate" relationship, just like a fat person loving/hating his cheeseburger. sure he hates that eating one makes him fat, gives him high cholesterol, and decreases his life expectancy by 5 years, but hey, it tastes SOOO GOOD :D

Upvote 0
51j2ghtqmNL._SS400_.jpg

And i want to disagree with this pic sucking as a poster:p
This is a great cover, but I really dislike the guy with the rifle right above the title ... it's just random and looks cheap. Just the name and the red/black silhouettes above it is great.

Hopefully RO:HOS goes for something dark and gritty without being too busy.

Upvote 0
This is a great cover, but I really dislike the guy with the rifle right above the title ... it's just random and looks cheap. Just the name and the red/black silhouettes above it is great.

Hopefully RO:HOS goes for something dark and gritty without being too busy.

I completely agree with you that that cover would be so much better without that soviet sniper. It just breaks the illusion of the silence and eeriness of that nice black and red picture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0