• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Biggest Crutch in the game - April 2020?

infntnub

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
For fun over the weekend, I started running hemoclobber with EVERY perk that I played.

Support = 2 shotguns + hemoclobber
Demo = M32 + hemoclobber
Sharpie = max upgraded xbow + hemoclobber

That's as far as I got in my perks played [minus zerk, but that perk makes sense to use the hemoclobber :)]

Qualifying admission -> I did not play any HOE, just Hard/SUI Survival mode and some Biolapse Weekly attempts until success

The hemo erases so many poor judgements where you find yourself in a spot you should likely pay for in a death.

Is there currently something more useful on ALL perks that can basically become a "get out of jail free card"?

Even if you don't need it to bail yourself out, it can save multiple teammates in a pinch and give them just enough of an hp boost to survive a pair of raging FP's, for example.

TinyLazerRaptor

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 8, 2020
I've recently jumped back into the game after a long while away and haven't explored all the new weapons yet, but it sounds like I may have to experiment with the Hemoclobber asap.

Reactions: infntnub

infntnub

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
It's extremely useful if you find yourself surrounded from various angles simultaneously - but truthfully, if you're sticking with your team they should help prevent this from happening lol. Even so, I still have at least 1 or 2 moments each game where it saves my butt. Less dying = more dosh for you to upgrade at trader. Win. :)

Reactions: TinyLazerRaptor

Barot8

Feb 4, 2010
It certainly beats throwing any other grenade than a healing grenade at your feet. Even a freeze grenade when totally surrounded might not save you.