• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

big bunch of ideas 10 ideas

coolmu9

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
on the streats
1 one medics for RO HOS and riseing sun medics are needed at times
2 being able to call in a Stuka Dive Bomber
3 being able to kick doors down
4 being able to jump on a tank open the hatch and throw a Grenade in to it
5 sticky bombs would be nice to
6 moscow map i know game is heroes of Stalingrad but that map would be nice
7 being able to set up little mines in a street or something
8 being able to set grenade tripwires between doors
9 hand to hand combat or gun to gun combat hitting each other with there guns
10 being able to set up defences like sandbags:D

Last edited:
7 being able to set up mine fields

1: Already discussed, not happening, you can heal minor wounds but there will be no medics.

2: Maybe, theres already artillery, it would be nice for the Germans since they don't have rockets.

3: You can already break doors in RO.... Its not going to be super tactical swat team stuff though.

4: I'm pretty sure they locked tank hatches.

5: I'm not sure they had those in Stalingrad, maybe they did.

6: There wasn't a battle "in" Moscow, just the outskirts, if they did any other battle besides Stalingrad it should be either Kursk or Berlin.

7: That depends, if you could even setup defenses before a battle, would there be a big field to put them in?

8: Again I'm not sure you can setup defenses in this game, this isn't Red Orchestra: Heroes of Vietnam.

9: There is melee attacks with guns and bayonets, using your "fists" would suck and this isn't Splinter Cell Conviction, I would like to see shovels and maybe knives but not if it was CODish.

10: Good idea but not sure if they're putting it in.

Upvote 0
maybe depending on how it was done

perhaps

so far i have seen no door to be kicked

agian maybe but seems abit over the top to me

bleh

10 maps coming with it im all for more maybe at a later date

NO.

NO.

maybe

i dont know...:confused:

and thanks for putting this all in one post

Upvote 0
i think thats abit over the top :(

I feel bad saying it but honestly, every thread he makes he is told to use the search function, and apparently he still hasn't gotten the message. It is good cool shows enthusiasm, but I mean come on, get the message dude.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Coolmu9(D) is on a role guys lol,no but honestly imagine if lets say only 30% of the forum members ideas get adopted by TWI and they descide to implement them in game,you know what will hapen??? game will be delayed,cause any thing that needs to be implemented takes custom work,small things can be custom and sometimes it takes away more time than the regular and larger tasking things....

So lets be creative,give good ideas,or bad ones too just they wont pass trough.... and make it easier for the devs to deliver the game....

As for what I have seen so far,game is off the chain,I have to be crazy to complain about something regarding RO2....

Pls TWI work in peace and lets wrap up a nice quality BETA for starters,thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: coolmu9
Upvote 0
Maybe maybe, fun idea.

NO. no no

Yea why not

No.

Maybe,

6 moscow map i know game is heroes of Stalingrad but that map would be nice.
could be

NO. no no no

NO. no no no

maybe, why not

10 being able to set up defences like sandbags
Why? its a shooter not a construction game!

Upvote 0
It's not over the top. He has yet to contribute anything of significance. I'm amazed at how much of a pass the guy has gotten because he volountarily wears a dunce-cap - yet when someone calls him out on it, everyone goes hush-hush.

Well he's not a 20 year old grammar man. He is a kid. A kid who is very excited about this game, and wants to participate in forum disscussions.

It's like a 4 year old trying to do taxes. It's cute, but he does it wrong.

I'm not saying to give him a break, I'm just pointing out that he is probably way younger than you and is at least putting some effort in his post nowadays.

Also, yeah, use the search function man :(

Reactions: Snuffeldjuret
Upvote 0
You're funny.

I don't see the need to be a jerk, really you're just acting plain stupid now. Just cause I try to stand up for this kid.

Someone asked him to bunch them all up in one thread and that is what he did, so please give the guy a little break.

I asked him, and I was happy when he did cause it saved us 10 more new topics appearing.

Upvote 0
Don't mind Roland, coolmu9. His comments bear witness and from his own admission (in his location), he's not yet weaned.

You've at least made an effort to listen to the critisism. And you are undoubtedly getting a greater lesson in language and communication skills here than your schooling has given you up to this point.

Hang in there. Perhaps write your thought down on paper. Think about it, perfect the sentence structure and then post it a day later if it still seems to enhance the forum's discussions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Don't mind Roland, coolmu9. He's comments bear witness and from his own admission (in his location), he's not yet weaned.

You've at least made an effort to listen to the critisism. And you are undoubtedly getting a greater lesson in language and communication skills here than your schooling has given you up to this point.

Hang in there. Perhaps write your thought down on paper. Think about it, perfect the sentence structure and then post it a day later if it still seems to enhance the forum's discussions.

+1.

I love oyu coolmu9 :D

Reactions: jalex3
Upvote 0
To make you all happy I'm done posting ideas that's it. I won't post anything anymore

You can post ideas, just make sure that they have not been posted already. Lets say for your medic idea, type in "medic" and see if it has been discussed. If so, then disregard that idea, since it has been discussed already. If you have an idea that hasn't been talked about yet, feel free to make a post about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0