• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

hi

if you need more beta testers i'm happy to help out!

i tried installing beta

steam://install/104320

but unfortunately it didn't do a thing.

so if someone posts how i can get the beta

or PMs me a key i'll be more than happy to pitch in.

i do own and play the game, it's just i purchased the regular one :eek:

also if you all need another beta server running i'm happy to host a public beta server

Last edited:
Upvote 0
there is a servers list for a small group of beta testers ... not for all the people.
source : TW Swag

Ty steam, downloaded the new beta for nothing

wait wait wait wait ... what ?
WTF !!!!

rage.jpg

Upvote 0
Not only couldn't I get on last to the beta last night, but when I ran the regular game, my stats were messed up. I had painstakingly built my German rifle up to level 27, and it was dropped to 12. It said my favorite class was Allies rifleman, and I had jumped to level 25 in the Mosin. It's like it switched the two rifle skill levels. I wonder if it is in any way beta related? They are two separate programs though.
I'll be trying the beta again tonight. If they get it running, I will dedicate this weekend's gaming time to it.

Upvote 0
I just got done playing on the server. It only had like 8 players and some bots. First of all I don't think the stats work. When I first joined it said I had 114 kills with the SVT. I played and as soon as I joined in it said that I leveled up an "e rifle". I have no idea what that is. Didn't even kill anyone yet. So yeah I played and got 10 kills. I'm 99.9% sure that they were all SVT kills. Anywho when I disconnected after the map change I said that I had 119 SVT kills. I know this was only one round, but it was kinda brutal playing with so little players. Someone complained that they got an achievement related to tanking after shooting an infantry man. The fix does not appear to be working guys. I'll try again tonight to get a better idea, and a more detailed report.

Upvote 0