• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta is LIVE!

I was laughing so hard when Raem was doing the "If noone posts ascii, I'll release the beta." Then massive amounts of spam and locked chat again.... "Oh well I guess tomarrow morning." and then he logs off.

I immediatly restarted steam, saw beta was in and was thinking of the 900-950 people sitting in steam chat just raging and waiting for unlock until zips said beta was live.

Edit: 80%, you can all suck it! *In the nicest celebratory manner possible.*

Upvote 0
Ok.. so the beta is around 4 gigabytes worth of download and it's a separate client, while the full game is said to be at least 9 gigabytes. My question is, when the full game actually gets released, will we have to download the whole game at 9 gigabyte instead of just the additional 5 to overwrite the beta version?

BTW I'm asking this due to the fact that right now, my net connection ain't that hot... :(

Edit: My download ETA is between 3 to 11 hours.. :mad:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok.. so the beta is around 4 gigabytes worth of download and it's a separate client, while the full game is said to be at least 9 gigabytes. My question is, when the full game actually gets released, will we have to download the whole game at 9 gigabyte instead of just the additional 5 to overwrite the beta version?

BTW I'm asking this due to the fact that right now, my net connection ain't that hot... :(

One of the devs said earlier that the beta and the release version are two different games. You will have to download the full 9 gigs at release.

Upvote 0