• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

best belgian music!

I don't like jumpstyle because afaik it encourages people to use drugs, and I'm against that. Where the good old days where you got really drunk and woke up the next morning with a hangover. Now you take some pills with a chance of taking the wrong stuff and die or become mentally challenged just to dance non-stop to some pumped up beat music.

Upvote 0
Some people prefer music made by real musicians with real instruments, and real talent.:p

QFT.
My mate can do these kind of songs if he puts his mind to it (thank god he hates it as much as i do :p).
He once made a 'song' like that in 5 minutes, let it hear to other people who like that kind of music and they all loved it lol.
To me, it's just twisting buttons till something sounds right, and anyone can do it.
Learn to play a damn guitar or soemthing, something wich does take skill to master :rolleyes:

A lot of this is uninspirational as well, how many spoofs of jumpstyle or hardcore are there using songs from other musicians or just annoying commercial music?
I swear to god, they use everything these days! That annoying frog, i heard one once where they used the opening to Sonne by Rammstein, and there are so much more examples i dont even want to go into.
That crocodile thing for example? What's it called again?

And who needs dance when you can mosh? :D

Upvote 0
I don't like jumpstyle because afaik it encourages people to use drugs, and I'm against that. Where the good old days where you got really drunk and woke up the next morning with a hangover. Now you take some pills with a chance of taking the wrong stuff and die or become mentally challenged just to dance non-stop to some pumped up beat music.

the jump sector is not ( yet?) infested with the drugs, maybe it is a matter of time but for now i have personally not seen any jumpers use drugs. im not really into the hardcore jump, probably there is drug use there but there has always been drugs there no matter what music.
jumping is intoxicating by itself, i need to be slightly drunk to get into it, by when i am into it i completely stop drinking and by the end of the night i can go home sober with no head ache in the morning.
before i knew jump, i used to get completely wasted all night to stay in the mude, with the usual hangover the next day...

about it not being real music, i like all music genres. even classic music, as long as it is good! and i will never listen to jumpstyle music in my car or on the radio. it is pure party dance music, and i dont see how you can get in such a trance on any other good music. sure i can dance on rnb etc... but it is not the same, btw, i hate techno, trance, house etc... it is completely different

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the jump sector is not ( yet?) infested with the drugs, maybe it is a matter of time but for now i have personally not seen any jumpers use drugs. im not really into the hardcore jump, probably there is drug use there but there has always been drugs there no matter what music.
jumping is intoxicating by itself, i need to be slightly drunk to get into it, by when i am into it i completely stop drinking and by the end of the night i can go home sober with no head ache in the morning.
before i knew jump, i used to get completely wasted all night to stay in the nude, with the usual hangover the next day...

:eek:

Upvote 0