• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Best. Art. Evar.

Hey, thank you for the upbeat comments! I also thought it was awesome.

Why not add something useful to this forum section like a piece of epic fan art like I did rather than just admire me in all my awesomeness :D Lets try to get some stuff in here. It's the loneliest corner of the forum :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you have nothing to add but spam, then just don't post here.
It doesn't matter if there is going to be a person posting his 2D art now, or in 2 years. Doesn't matter at all.
This thread can be closed.

Why not add something useful to this forum section like a piece of epic fan art like I did
how is spam 'epic fan art'

or maybe I'm just blind and can't see your image lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is crossbow art. Down to the last man and he hit bulls eye.

tdnszcgmwi.jpg

Reactions: RED-FROG
Upvote 0
If you have nothing to add but spam, then just don't post here.
It doesn't matter if there is going to be a person posting his 2D art now, or in 2 years. Doesn't matter at all.
This thread can be closed. how is spam 'epic fan art'
or maybe I'm just blind and can't see your image lol

Well of course there is an image!! What do you think I posted. See if you have adblock or something blocking the pic url.

It is interesting how a minor detail like the whole point of the thread was missed. I now understand why you hated my drawing.

I could try to render it as ascii art and post again. That's actually a cool idea.

This is crossbow art. Down to the last man and he hit bulls eye.

Never under estimate the power of teh crossbow. Very impressive screenshot timing!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well of course there is an image!! What do you think I posted. See if you have adblock or something blocking the pic url.

It is interesting how a minor detail like the whole point of the thread was missed. I now understand why you hated my drawing.

I could try to render it as ascii art and post again. That's actually a cool idea.

Never under estimate the power of teh crossbow. Very impressive screenshot timing!
There is no url...if there was an url there would be an url in the quote and reply, and if there was an url and you couldn't see the picture there would be an X there...

Upvote 0
I love the in-depth face expression of the main character, obviously striving for glory, most likely because of a past disgrace witch has forsaken him. The art tends to be towards Classicism, if i am correct? Marvelous work, Jaek!

Have you considered opening an Art Gallery?

Jokes aside, nice attempt. Made me giggle, a bit, kind'a.

Upvote 0
I love the in-depth face expression of the main character, obviously striving for glory, most likely because of a past disgrace witch has forsaken him. The art tends to be towards Classicism, if i am correct? Marvelous work, Jaek!

Have you considered opening an Art Gallery?

Jokes aside, nice attempt. Made me giggle, a bit, kind'a.

It is pretty life like ya :D

Upvote 0