• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Berzerker is OP now, so how do you want to fix it?

I think the Berserker is just fine as is.

The two issues of medic healing/armour strength and Berserker's strength have been talked about in tandem during this thread. Like I said, zerkwalling continues, albeit less effectively.

Mind you, I've watched a few HoE where people have tried to zerkwall like before, and got absolutely annihilated. Good cinema, that.

Upvote 0
I think the Berserker is just fine as is.

The two issues of medic healing/armour strength and Berserker's strength have been talked about in tandem during this thread. Like I said, zerkwalling continues, albeit less effectively.

Mind you, I've watched a few HoE where people have tried to zerkwall like before, and got absolutely annihilated. Good cinema, that.

It has also been brought up that nerfing medic essentially nerfs other perks which honestly don't need the nerf.

I think it would be a good idea to only have the healing darts recharge when the weapon is equipped. That would still give medic the ability to save someone from dieing, but not give him essentially infinite rapid dart healing which I believe is the cause of zerkwalling.

Upvote 0
Well, no. I didn't think it would fix it.

I am, however, stating that I've seen zerkwalling numerous times, and the only difference is the extra medic required - which, sadly, only limits the variety of perks available to the last two players each game.

It's a mortar Zed. Shoots acid into the air and standing in it causes damage. Same thought as the spitter from Left 4 Dead 2.

Upvote 0