• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Beginners Tips for RO2/Rising Storm!

Sukulaku

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 1, 2011
Very nice. Totally nitpicking here but you could have told the difference between the different grenades and their cook time.

Sgt.NightFire

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 26, 2006
Very nice. Totally nitpicking here but you could have told the difference between the different grenades and their cook time.
Thats something they can find out about in the battlefield them self how long every grenade's count is. :p
And it doesnt really matter, pull that pin, wait 2 seconds and throw. Works for all grenades.

Last edited:

thens

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 21, 2012
Well done guys, thanks for your contribution to the community.
Hopefully a lot of the new players will see this video.

sah

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 21, 2007
Excellent video, should be mandatory viewing for new players.

oldslowguy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
AZ, USA
If I may throw this out there, learn how to sprint/jump/throw grenades and smokes, it's easily learned and can come in very handy for those longer throws. You can more easily smoke the enemy than your guys :)

A_Typical_Noob

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2014
Excellent video! As a relatively new player (<20 Hrs), I was able to get some really great tips out of watching this. Many thanks!

dman979

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2014
Did you mention the ability to shoot through walls 'n' stuff? I've found that very helpful.

Floyd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2006
Waterproof
www.ro50pc.net
I just now saw this. Well done!

Even as an RO veteran, I found the production informative, entertaining and easy to watch all the way through.

Why in the world hasn't this been stickied?

Sgt.NightFire

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 26, 2006
If that would be possible, that would be great!

Did you mention the ability to shoot through walls 'n' stuff? I've found that very helpful.
Check the video at 10:55, it's talked about there together with the cover system.

Last edited: