• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BattleStar Galactica

It was an awesome episode as usual, but they should really pick-up the pace now. Only 3 episodes left to explain lots of things.

@Byte Me: I really thought the same when it happened. Although it can be argued that Galactica is in a very bad shape after lots of fighting too. I like how you can find many explanations to fill the gaps in Sci-Fi's :D

By the way, how awesome BSG is that it gets better with every episode?

Upvote 0
It was an awesome episode as usual, but they should really pick-up the pace now. Only 3 episodes left to explain lots of things.

@Byte Me: I really thought the same when it happened. Although it can be argued that Galactica is in a very bad shape after lots of fighting too. I like how you can find many explanations to fill the gaps in Sci-Fi's :D

By the way, how awesome BSG is that it gets better with every episode?

Galactica has many flaws but it is literally the best series ive ever seen. Many parts of it were better then anything I witnessed in both TV and Cinema and most of its actors are top-notch, far better then in most shows. BSG was always awesome, rak.

Upvote 0
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah it felt rushed, but I still enjoyed it

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah it felt rushed, but I still enjoyed it

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
So its yet another yank Sci Fi series that starts so well and then goes tits up is it.I don't think i will bother then.
Stargate springs to mind.This carried on for too long.started so well and then went **** after about 3 seasons
Heroes springs to mind,they should have blown the world up at the end of series1 and then left it at that.As series 2 was ****.I haven't even bothered with series 3 as i got bored with it.
Stargate Atlantis started **** and got worse.
Voyager also started **** and got worse.
Enterprise started with so much promise but went **** and then got worse.
Babylon5 was good until it rushed the ending due to the plug being pulled.
DS9 was looking good until it fizzled out in the last show.

To say i am disappointed with yank Sci Fi is an understatement.

Upvote 0
So its yet another yank Sci Fi series that starts so well and then goes tits up is it.I don't think i will bother then.
Stargate springs to mind.This carried on for too long.started so well and then went **** after about 3 seasons
Heroes springs to mind,they should have blown the world up at the end of series1 and then left it at that.As series 2 was ****.I haven't even bothered with series 3 as i got bored with it.
Stargate Atlantis started **** and got worse.
Voyager also started **** and got worse.
Enterprise started with so much promise but went **** and then got worse.
Babylon5 was good until it rushed the ending due to the plug being pulled.
DS9 was looking good until it fizzled out in the last show.

To say i am disappointed with yank Sci Fi is an understatement.

We're whining about the ending but, you can't go wrong with BSG. It's definitely the best Sci-Fi serie out there.

It didn't go **** at all, even it's safe to say that they ended it just in time. The problem is last couple of episodes were rather pointless dramas, and some of the things left unanswered in the ending.

Upvote 0
We're whining about the ending but, you can't go wrong with BSG. It's definitely the best Sci-Fi serie out there.

It didn't go **** at all, even it's safe to say that they ended it just in time. The problem is last couple of episodes were rather pointless dramas, and some of the things left unanswered in the ending.
Oh i don't know mate.I watched some of the first ones and they were Ok.Nothing special just OK.

The problem with a lot of these shows is quantity over quality.If they had shorter runs they wouldn't run out of ideas and the quality would remain high.

Plus its not a patch on Farscape.

Last edited:
Upvote 0