• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Well i dont know about your summer but my summer is more than hot enough :p
God, i hate hot days.

19 degrees is too hot for you? :p Because that's about the average summer temperature for our summers I think.

23 - 25 degrees is nice for the summer, but we hardly ever get that. It's not always been like this, the summers are getting cooler and the winters are getting warmer it seems.

Yay offtopic :)

Upvote 0
Hey, the new stuff won't be out until winter. Winter has to be defined before the discussion can go further.

@Colt .45 killer
Nice suggestions on the BFBC2 forums. Its a shame that thus far there has only been one reply that even read your suggestions or commented constructively (either positively or negatively) about them.

As an interesting experiment IMO anyone on those forums who says they would love such a playmode could be a potential buyer of RO:HOS. So 1/7 as a current ratio is a good enough for me to see that real realism games are no longer a closed niche but are growing. I doubt I'll ever see that mode ingame, but it was worth the suggestion...

Upvote 0
So it seems all people do in this game are snipe or use vehicles. That plus my 300 ping gives me a kd ratio of .55

!!!
True. Too many tankwhores and snipers. Even good snipers too. One shot one kill. I sometimes come across servers with 90% that is sniper, good players all.
I'd be happy with a ping like that, you can atleast come close to the snipers with another class. With a normal ping, you cant really get close on lets say, atacama desert filled to the rim with snipers. No. the sniperclass, with the possibility to flawlessly land one hit one kill bullets, choked BC2 to death. I never see casual, regular players anymore. Its always the l33t-sniper-kiddies.

If I look at that, the game being not one year old, I can safely say that BC2 has died.

Can a game be dead if players still play the game? Yes, a game with some active playerbase can still be dead. See it as a playerbase that has a niche for necrophilia.

Ofc, they are bringing out some money-making expansion based on vietnam, but with the same broken game-mechanisms.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Update coming in the next few days. Can't wait to get some scopes on my MK-14 and G3 finally!! :D

[url]http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/11/23/update-for-battlefield-bad-company-2-ps3.aspx[/URL]

Here is a complete list of all the fixes in this update:
- Acog and Red dot scope now equippable on MK-14 and G3.
- Fixed a bug on PC where the G3 would do less damage than intended.
- Reduced VADS push back and damage to balance it with the ZU23.
- Fixed a bug where Vehicle Countermeasures would fail to remove tracer darts at high speed.
- Reduced the reload time for Vehicle Countermeasures.
- Slightly increased the AT4's damage vs armor to emphasize its anti vehicle role while keeping it balanced vs armor.
- Increased the AT4

Upvote 0