• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Barashka crashes me out

Stukadriver

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 14, 2011
Maine
I can play the "old" maps...but cannot load the new Barashka. I see one or two opening still scenes like it is starting to load, and then I get blown out of RO2 entirely. And not many servers are on the Server Browser. How do you reload an update? I think today's update was not clean.

I can play the "old" maps...but cannot load the new Barashka. I see one or two opening still scenes like it is starting to load, and then I get blown out of RO2 entirely. And not many servers are on the Server Browser. How do you reload an update? I think today's update was not clean.

Verify your game files thru Steam properties in case you had a bad download, that would be my suggestion.

Upvote 0
Thank you, Mr. Moe. After posting my whine last night, I poked around in the "Support Postings" and found the suggestion to do just what you said. The verification went quite well; it found 8 files that did not make the grade and fixed them. I was able to get into the Barashka battle...very good map...lots going on...I was just a bit late getting there as it appears most people had signed off by the time I joined in. Oh well...there is always tonight. I think the problem was on my end when downloading. I could have inadvertently interrupted the process. Glad there is a verification process for sure.:eek:

Upvote 0