• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Banned from a Server (no apparent reason)

Is there any way to find out which servers you've been banned from?

I was playing on a a server today and was doing OK. At the start I was playing Axis but for some reason after I was killed someone got in and took the Assault slot. So, instead of playing a rifleman I swapped to the Allies.

I'd got the top score for the team but not in kills. I had done no team killing or even wounding. I had stryed onto the protected area and was killed by the game. Someone asked a question in English and I anwered it in chat (while I was dead). When I returned to the game I joined the attack on the Axis building and then I saw this:
Spoiler!

I had not been swearing, I had been active (over 10 kills and the highest overall and team score for the Allied but about 1/2 of the highest score on the Axis). I had not been camping at the back and picking off strays.

I'm fairly sure it was a German sever but there were no rules about languages - I'd only responded once in English to a question in English.

I'm not happy with having lost that score but I guess if that is the type of idiots that are running the server then I'm probably better off not being able to play on it.

I'm very unhappy with losing all those points.....