• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Aw yeah!

But the MP5 having a mounted sight rather than the ironsights makes me a bit sad. :( Still gonna be using it a ton, though. :IS2:

Fear not Gibby as I have a crystal ball and yes....I can see something.......yes it is......an MP5SD with iron sights in your future ;)

(well as soon as I get my grubby little hands on that MP5 anyway :D)

Upvote 0
I'm betting the top gun is one of these:

_48013946_sharpshooter_rifle_466.jpg

But the MP5 having a mounted sight rather than the ironsights makes me a bit sad. :( Still gonna be using it a ton, though. :IS2:

Top gun looks like a M4 carbine RIS, it might be using a quadstack mag though.

Personally Im crossing my fingers that the two other covered squares show weapons with IS not dotsites, personal preference. I'll be happy with smore cannons either way..

Upvote 0
**** this! I Have my rights complaining about the mp5 beeing totally overpowered in my own thread! gawd if they would just remove the rocket launcer attatched to it, I think it would be ok! and raised the carry weight to 10 so people cant use it with the "over powered multi bullet penetration exploding revolver" with healing aura!! cuz that is just to epic of a combo! gawd DO SOMETHING ALLREADY!!

Multi-bullet penetration exploding revolver?

What is that?

Reactions: Rattler
Upvote 0
No, an SBR is a short barreled rifle, that one has a full length barrel.

That gun would basically do the same thing as the SCAR, so it would be pointless to put it in.

variety is the spice of life. Why not just have one zed, and never bother to make others because once you have one zombie the rest are pointless? Also lets just have one melee weapon, and one gun, the rest are just cheap copycats.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I don't like how the MP7 already has a dot sight when it's really not a precision weapon. Just a bit silly when the thing is so small.

I believe the sight on the MP7 (and now on the MP5) isn't really there for precision bullet placement so much as it's there to make it easier to land healing darts.

Upvote 0
As has been mentioned, the protrusion on the MP5 that's usually for the flashlight may be where the KF MP5M's dart shooter is. Also, there are seven weapons here, and the other six perfectly suit the other six perks, so it seems unlikely that TWI would leave medic out, and give Commando an unneeded tier 0 weapon, or give firebug an unneeded second incendiary SMG.

Upvote 0
So from the picture Cthulhu's man posted, we can gather that these are in the update:

It is entirely possible it's a Heckler & Koch HK416/17; just from the stock.

Spoiler!

Think you hit the nail on that one, the gun at the top of the hidden image seems to facing slightly towards the camera, which offsets some of the features. However if you mentally rotate that picture with the muzzle turned towards you, it is damned close.

Damnit Candle sometimes you are frightening xD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Think you hit the nail on that one, the gun at the top of the hidden image seems to facing slightly towards the camera, which offsets some of the features. However if you mentally rotate that picture with the muzzle turned towards you, it is damned close.

Damnit Candle sometimes you are frightening xD

The stock gives it away, just as much as the carrying handle/rear sight gives away an AR15-derived rifle in profile.

EDIT: seeing the latest image has made me reconsider. I believe it's no more than a standard AR15-type rifle, possibly an M4.

I was hoping for something less generic like a 416 :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Incidently I am thinking about reviving a classic suggestion that a number of people have made before. I believe however that this suggestion is made more potent by the inclusion of these new weapons.

2 examples that I remember off top of my head.

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=41310

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=45989

I'd also like to draw special attention to this variant. Looks sick :)

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=626961#post626961

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Where is the image revealing the top panel originally from? It's not shown on the steam KF announcements, for me.

Also, revolvers, dual wieldable, or no? If it's more powerful than a handcannon, then I'm definitely guessing no. If it's between the power of the 9mm and handcannon, then I'm still guessing no, but less certainly. The reloading animation would be some combination of awkward, forever-taking, hand-whirlwinds, and/or totally unrealistic. If it's like The Haunted: Hell's Reach where the character just flicks his wrists, swinging the cylinders out and back in, I'll be mildly disappointed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0