• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

As requested: Pz IV H - and update news

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The latest news from the Ostfront: with our next update for Red Orchestra due to reach you all around the end of the month, we thought we would start to share a little more on the content with everyone.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This update will include two new vehicles and a new map. We will give you more detail on the second vehicle and the map over the next week or so, but first we can confirm the arrival of the German Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausfuhrung H – otherwise known as the Pz IV H. This model went into production in April 1943 and was the most common version produced during the war. In comparison to the existing Pz IV F2, it carries a slightly longer 75mm gun, for a little more hitting power, plus an additional 30mm of armour on the front. The version you will see in game also comes equipped with Sch

Meh, another tank + it's German tank, and we have enough of those. At least those schuertzen look sexy and will look even sexier when destroyed (preferably by a stolen PF :D )

Since second new vehicle will most probably be Russian I hope it's not "Ruskie IVH", ie some smallish variation on what we already have (say KV-85) but rather something substantially new (RUSSIAN TRUCK FTW! :cool: )

Oleg

Upvote 0
Good to see. The historical inaccuracies of the tanks never bothered me much because I didn't know a lot about tanks. But it's good to see that instead of the F1 and F2 models which were produced in very small numbers (less than 500 for F1 and less than 200 for F2), while the Ausf H. was produced fairly largely (more than 3700). Thanks to wikipedia for that info :)

Upvote 0