• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Art of War Central Now Offering 50 Player Red Orchestra Servers

[TW]schneidzekk

Machete Engineering.
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
ATL
www.tripwireinteractive.com
aowc.jpg

Art of War Central is now offering 50 player Red Orchestra servers. If you’ve played on the Tripwire developer, TWB “Old Glory”, or After-Hourz “Meatgrinder” 50 player servers then you know these powerful servers from Art of War Central have the muscle to run 50 players with a smooth ping and no CPU overloading. We highly recommend checking them out if your gaming group or clan are considering upgrading to a 50 player server. While it is not listed on the website yet, they have also just added a data center in Europe as well.

[FONT=verdana,geneva]More information can be found here.[/FONT]

129 is about 80 euro. For 50 slots thats pretty cheap. Beside what other providers sell 50 slot servers ;). Remember you must have prime quality servers to be able to run 50 slots.

remember not all server admins give a **** if their servers run well. There are so many server just not fit enough to handle more than 32 (and for some even that is questionable).

Upvote 0
We have rented a rootserver with these guys http://www.gc-server.eu/ . On this rootserver we have 3 RO-servers running. 1 42 slot tankserver, 1 44 slot infantryserver and 1 32 slot trainingserver.

While we had a trainingsession with 32 players and the other 2 servers were also full we still had no performanceproblems. This is costing us 89 Euro a month.

Good service from the guys.

LdG-JDAM_NL.

Upvote 0
Even the difference between a 42-44 player server and 50 player server is HUGE in performance needed. Something about going those extra 6-8 player slots really increases the requirements. Anyway, from what I understand thier European DC is going to be in London, and should be coming online ASAP.
ok cool thanks for the info;)

Upvote 0
Old Glory was based in LA, West Coast US, so unless you live west coast US, it probably didn't have a very good ping for you. The East coast based servers give me about 30ms ping :)
Old Glory has the best ping for me in the 50 player servers. I got ping of around 200, which I find acceptable concidering where I live.

Upvote 0
We have rented a rootserver with these guys http://www.gc-server.eu/ . On this rootserver we have 3 RO-servers running. 1 42 slot tankserver, 1 44 slot infantryserver and 1 32 slot trainingserver.

While we had a trainingsession with 32 players and the other 2 servers were also full we still had no performanceproblems. This is costing us 89 Euro a month.

Good service from the guys.

LdG-JDAM_NL.

thats something i cannot believe. only if its a quadcore-root which i doub you could get for 89€.
if both of the public servers are full i think a rootserver for 89€ will be busy with both cores.
what specs does your root has for this nice prize?

-----
edit: nevermind, found it on the website you posted:
AMD X2 5200+ - Dualcore -

thats really a niceprize!

Upvote 0