• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Armored Beasts mut needs to be started manually...

if you use
Code:
ucc.exe server RO-Arad.rom?deathmessagemode=3?game=ROEngine.ROTeamGame?MinPlayers=0?mutator=ArmoredBeasts2.ArmoredBeasts2065Beta -log=ServerLog.log -multihome=64.34.213.81
as it is written then no wonder it does not work - you got 'ArmoredBeas ts2065Beta' - space witin it.

That's just the way it's looking in the forums.. there aren't really spaces in it...

Upvote 0
Yes, all files are there. The mut does NOT stop working after a map change. Once it's manually started, it works just find until the server is restarted. It needs to be manually started in the webadmin after a server restart. I've tried everything proposed so far and no luck.

Is ANYONE running the Armored Beasts mut with it automatically starting when the server is started?

Upvote 0
Yes, all files are there. The mut does NOT stop working after a map change. Once it's manually started, it works just find until the server is restarted. It needs to be manually started in the webadmin after a server restart. I've tried everything proposed so far and no luck.

Is ANYONE running the Armored Beasts mut with it automatically starting when the server is started?

Yes.... I start the mut with my startup batch file and it runs fine. The same way Schimp showed you earlier.

My line:
Code:
ucc server RO-arad-sh-4.rom?PreStartTime=3?RoundLimit=3?WinLimit=2?TimeLimit=0??VACSecure=true?game=ROEngine.ROTeamGame?mutator=ArmoredBeasts2.ArmoredBeasts2065Beta?MinPlayers=16 -log=ServerLog.log

Upvote 0
Yes.... I start the mut with my startup batch file and it runs fine. The same way Schimp showed you earlier.

My line:
Code:
ucc server RO-arad-sh-4.rom?PreStartTime=3?RoundLimit=3?WinLimit=2?TimeLimit=0??VACSecure=true?game=ROEngine.ROTeamGame?mutator=ArmoredBeasts2.ArmoredBeasts2065Beta?MinPlayers=16 -log=ServerLog.log

I rearranged my command line so that the "?mutator=Armored.." is in between the game= and minplayers parts and it made no difference.

Is your server Linux or Windows? Is there something special that should be in the redorchestra.ini file?

Upvote 0