• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Are you guys (TWI) working on the performance issues?

I told my friend to get this game and he has a similar build as i do and it runs ****ty as well. You know what is upsetting about all this.

I was in beta and it ran perfect, 60 fps smooth on everything (explosions, shadows on ultra) but then the final release comes and BOOM framerate issues. WHAT CHANGED?

The devs are thinking of removing details just to help people relieve this issue but as i said WHAT CHANGED from beta to final release? what caused it to be worse?

I am all for helping test and all that, and i have. But please shed some light on whats going on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Set everything including shadows on medium and set "post effects" to low.
Uncheck ALL the lover boxes except "frame rate smothing" (Test it On and OFF)

If it runs well, you can try setting the texture details to High but stay away from the rest.

Good luck

PS.. Do you have ROHOS installed on the SSD?
If you have steam on another disk I can show you have to "move" the game onto the SSD and improve loading time even further.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Uncheck ALL the lover boxes except "frame rate smothing".

If it runs well, you can try setting the texture details to High but stay away from the rest.

Good luck

the thing is the game looks only good on ultra, certainly this day and age a game should have some nice graphics

my GPU's of my 5970 are only working 50-60% ... they should optimise the game more

Upvote 0

Good luck

If you have steam on another disk I can show you have to "move" the game onto the SSD and improve loading time even further.

Done all this already and even the performance tweaks... This is the worst performing game of 2011

Upvote 0

Good luck

Why the hell should I have to do this when my PC has the hardware to run the game?

I'd rather wait for real fixes than these band-aid tweaks that reduce quality even more for barely any boost.

Here's my GPU's and CPU chilling at 20% usage while watching 40 FPS.
http://s4.postimage.org/jbwqwv397/usage.png
Something this broken can't be fixed by user config tweaks. Get real.

Reactions: El_Swine
Upvote 0
Why the hell should I have to do this when my PC has the hardware to run the game?

I'd rather wait for real fixes than these band-aid tweaks that reduce quality even more for barely any boost.

Here's my GPU's and CPU chilling at 20% usage while watching 40 FPS.
[url]http://s4.postimage.org/jbwqwv397/usage.png[/URL]
Something this broken can't be fixed by user config tweaks. Get real.

Was it was so hard to understand :rolleyes:
That I was just trying to HELP your sorry arses while we ALL wait for the patches Tripwire is bound to release.

You are stuck on a train like the rest.
Screaming GO faster wont help so sitt the F... down or jump of the train.

Reactions: Krieger
Upvote 0
Was it was so hard to understand :rolleyes:
That I was just trying to HELP your sorry arses while we ALL wait for the patches Tripwire is bound to release.

You are stuck on a train like the rest.
Screaming GO faster wont help so sitt the F... down or jump of the train.

Yeah, I'm just gonna leave the train for now.

I've got a steam list full of backlog of games to play that don't run like a slug.

Sorry I was so rude, was just frustrated with all the "tweaks" I've tried just to get this game to run well on a rig that should have no big problem with any modern game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0